Oh no! Not happy with your order?
Let’s make this easy.
Before taking any action
please read all of the following carefully
& thank you for your patience!
We accept returns/exchanges of GEEKBOLD Gear within 25 days (unless otherwise noted on the item’s product page).
We apologize, but we cannot assist with returns & exchanges from 3rd party merchants. For all items purchased through an affiliate link found on this site you will need to follow up with the site you completed your purchase with.
BUT I personally would very much like to hear about your experience. I constantly evaluate my partnerships and associations with my chosen 3rd party merchants. While I do my best to refer adventurers to only the most trustworthy goods and services based on my experience with them, I’m just one person – so your feedback is critical!
- For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 25 days after the estimated delivery date.
- Before shipping back your return, you’ll need to get in touch with our Merchandise Authorized Return & Exchange Service (aka MARES).
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be returned in the original packaging, with all padding, bags, tags, stickers, booklets, labels, backings, covers, etc intact (or at least present).
- You must provide us with a tracking number when you ship your items back. We take no responsibility for lost or damaged returns.
- All refunds are at our discretion. Please be nice.
Replacing Damaged or Defective Items:
Although we do our best, accidents happen! If your item(s) arrived damaged or defective, we’ll do our best to make it right for you.
Rest assured, claims deemed an error on our part or the part of our vendors & manufacturers will be covered at no further expense to you as long as you follow our policy.
Please contact our MARES & be patient with us – we’ll get you sorted out as quickly as we can.
Exchanging Non-Defective Merchandise
Got the wrong size or color?
Go ahead and place your new order, then contact our MARES about refunding the old order. Be sure to include both the original and new order numbers.
Please note that we offer non-defective returns on a case by case basis. A standard 25% restocking fee may be applied. The process can take awhile, so please double check our sizing guide and action shots carefully before you order. When in doubt, consider ordering a size larger than you might usually wear as looser garments tend to be more stylish than garments that fit too tight.
MARES: Merchandise Authorized Return & Exchange Service
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless instructed.
Our MARES are here to help you!
Please follow these steps to be eligible for a return:
- Contact our MARES
- Take 2-5 photos that best highlight your situation
- You’ll get a response from our MARES, including contact info & instructions
- Send your photos & any follow-up details to your MARES contact
- Follow the Return/Exchange instructions carefully (especially those about tracking numbers!)
- We’ll notify you when we’ve received your return
- We’ll update you again when we’ve inspected your returned item(s)
- If approved, you can expect to receive your refund or exchange details within 2 weeks after we’ve received your return shipment
Please be patient & we’ll try to get you sorted out as quickly as possible.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods such as undergarments or swimwear, any hazardous materials, or any flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards & certificates
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Any item with obvious signs of use or abuse
- Any item so noted on it’s product page
Please note that there are certain situations where only partial refunds can be granted:
- Books, decals, posters, stickers, etc with obvious signs of use or abuse
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, board game, card game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Holiday items after the holiday has passed (unless in cases of manufacturer defects or error)
- Clearance items
- “Blind box” or random/mystery items
- Any item(s) not in the original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item(s) returned more than 25 days after delivery
- Any item(s) that have been shipped back in a manner not complying with our Return Policy
Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment.
A standard 25% restocking fee may also be applied for non-defective merchandise.
Late or missing refunds
Processing your return/exchange can take up to 2 weeks after we receive it.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check any involved payment accounts, including (but not limited to) your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company- it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact our MARES again and update us about your situation.
Sale items can only be refunded the original purchase amount paid for the item at the time of sale, if approved.
Unfortunately clearance items are intended as-is and cannot be fully refunded. If approved, you will be responsible for return postage as well as an additional 50% restocking fee.
Need to return or exchange a gift? Please contact our MARES & be sure to check the “Was this a gift?” option. We’ll also need the first and last name, address or zip code, and (if possible) email of the gift giver to help us track down the order.
Gifts are subject to the same Return Policy as non-gifts.
Once we have verified the returned item is received, a gift credit for the value of your return will be issued.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary but you can expect that it will be at least the same as it took for the original.
Please use a trackable shipping service, and for returns over $75 also consider purchasing shipping insurance. We take no responsibility for lost or damaged returns. Because cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item, so be sure to email the tracking number as instructed by our MARES.
“Can I return my purchase in person as I live / work / am traveling / am at the same convention as / am on a quest of self discovery that leads me near you?”
Sorry, but I work with several vendors to provide you with so many choices of products. Our MARES are the surest way to make sure you get sorted out quickly.
“What if I need to change the address on my order?”
For security reasons, I can only ship to the payment billing address you provided.
If you provided an incorrect or insufficient address and wish to change it, please submit a new order and alert our MARES so that we can attempt to cancel the original order for you. Please include both order numbers and confirm the correct/updated address to ship to.
Although we’ll do our best, we cannot guarantee returns/exchanges based on incorrect information. You will be responsible for any extra fees involved (such as reshipment costs).